In remedial massage, specific massage techniques are used to treat muscular dysfunctions which can be the cause postural imbalances, pain or loss of movement. These include trigger point therapy and myofascial releases to remove muscle constrictions in problem areas in the treatment of short and long term injuries.
An exercise and stretching program may be given to maintain the effects of the massage and to aid rehabilitation and promote the removal of toxic build-up.
We use remedial massage for:
- Desk-posture related muscle strains
- Headaches resultant from neck tension
- Overuse and repetitive strain injuries
- Lower back pain and sciatic-type pain
- Muscle cramping and spasming
- General stress and stress-tension
We recommended 1 hour for your first consultation and massage.